Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Myths About Christianity

I did a little digging and found a couple of links that provide some myths about Christians and/or Christianity. Because there are so many on these links, I made my own condensed version to keep with the unsaid 'rule of ten' (kind of like a Calvinist 5-point response to Arminianism...I'm a dork). So here are the links and my amended version:

Sword and Spirit
The Bohemian Eye

John's (Butch's) Top Ten Myths About Christians/Christianity In No Particular Order
1. Christianity is a crutch.
2. Christianity is based on other myths.
3. All Christians are right-wing conservatives.
4. Christianity has done more harm than good.
5. Christians are just weak-minded.
6. Jesus was just a good guy.
7. Christians think they're right no matter what.
8. Christianity poisons everything.
9. Christians are delusional.
10. Christians believe anything the pastor says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home